With Signal Design, Project Management, Construction, Testing and Commissioning resources in house we can deliver turn key projects to our Clients
Planning a new rail siding or terminal ?
New or altered siding and signalling proposals, including track construction, can be prepared for Clients who seek Rail access for their developments. We have worked on several terminal developments from concept to commissioning (SeaLink at Blayney, Patricks at Bathurst, Fletchers at Dubbo, Sutherlands at Cootamundra). Please contact us for information on how to prepare rail access proposals for your new facility.
Some examples of recent projects include...
- Killawarra to Taree - North Coast, NSW - design, construct, commission - block sections to coded tracks, relocate signals, & new level crossing - 2013
- North Coast, NSW - design, construct, commission 3 new level crossings (Coffs Harbour, Camira Creek & Nambucca), 2012/13
- Hunter Valley, NSW - scope and estimating for 2013 MPM Program
- Dubbo, NSW - Concept for relocation of Boothenba Road level crossing, design and construction works to be completed 2013/14
- Blayney, NSW - SeaLink Rail Terminal - Concept development, functional specifications, design, construct and test and commission a new rail terminal development, 2011
- Train Order Working for ARTC - design, install, test & commission TOW infrastructure on The Rock to Boree Creek, Mudgee, Canberra, & Armidale lines
- Boom Gate Level Crossings, NSW for ARTC - Design, Install, Test and Commission 14 new boom gate level crossings throughout Western NSW.
- East West Corridor Loops for ARTC - New 1800m crossing loops at Ivanhoe and Yarrabandai in Western NSW - Design, install, test & commission signalling
- Bathurst Bridge Project for ARTC - New Macquarie River bridge, signalling to suit new track alignment and double to single line junction reversal- design, install, test & commission
- Griffith (ARTC): Resignalling -Train Control Consolidation
- Sydney Metro (TIDC): Project Engineering - Kingsgrove to Revesby Quad
- North West NSW (ARTC): 5 new active level crossings, lights & boom barriers
- Kelso, NSW (Patrick PortLink): new Siding for Patricks Portlink
- Broken Hill, NSW (ARTC): upgrade infrastructure, signals, equipment locations, cables, relays
- Dombarton-Summit Tank, NSW (ARTC)- coded tracks replacing axle counter block sections
- Illawarra, NSW (RailCorp): level crossing upgrades including install, test & commission remote monitoring system
- Orange & Parkes, NSW for ASTS : remote control signalling: design, manage, test, commission
- Sydney Metro for RailCorp : lightning protection upgrade
- Chatswood-Epping line, NSW for RailCorp : Sig Interface Management, Test, Commission
- Port Hedland, WA for ODG : assist with test & commission Harmon IWP interlockings
- West Region, NSW: upgrade 26 active level crossings
- Regional NSW for RailCorp: level crossing risk assessments and upgrade strategies
- Broken Hill, NSW : loop extension and yard alterations
- Pilbarra, WA (A-STS for FMG): testing and commissioning staff for new FMG mine to port rail network
- Dubbo, NSW - Fletchers Siding: new siding for Fletchers International
- Moss Vale to Harden, NSW : assemble 38 new signal equipment locations