UTS Rail provides management, signal design, signal maintenance, technical support and signal construction services for the rail transport sector.
UTS Rail's mission is to provide rail engineering support services to our rail clients with a 'value adding' approach explored at every opportunity.
Representatives of the Company include:
- Neil Thomas - Managing Director and Civil Engineer
- Scott Ardley - Signal Engineering and Project Management
- Dave Bankovic - Signal Engineering & Project Management
- Glen Collins - Signal Design, Signal Engineering and Project Management
- Dave Hanney - Signal Engineering and Project Management
- Graham Norris - Operations Manager Newcastle & Signal Engineer
- Graeme Mace - Signal Engineering & Project Management
- Jeff Meurer - Signal Engineering, Signal Design, & Project Management
- Mick Meyers - Office Manager
- Phil Smith - Signal Engineering and Project Management (Hunter Valley & North)
- Consultants - we have arrangements with several specialists in various fields of rail disciplines who we engage as required
UTS Rail presently has 45 staff engaged on design, project management, maintenance and construction works (2013)
Our Company office is located at Bathurst NSW. This location provides a central position to travel to work sites north, south, east and west. To serve the Hunter and North we have an Engineering office and workshop at Beresfield in the Hunter Valley.